Irina J. Mazor
Lindborg & Mazor LLP proudly announces that Irina J. Mazor has appeared on
The Insider Exclusive: "L.A.'s Most Influential Women" series.
A founding member, Irina J. Mazor is the managing partner of Lindborg & Mazor LLP. Ms. Mazor's practice is primarily devoted to the representation of owners, contractors, developers and construction managers in all facets of construction law, including the litigation and mediation of construction and commercial claims, business litigation, real property-related matters and the counseling of clients in claims avoidance and mitigation techniques. Ms. Mazor is skilled in working with clients and opposing parties to resolve matters as efficiently, expeditiously and economically as possible. She has successfully represented clients in complex construction disputes and is knowledgeable in presenting complex construction claims to judges and mediators.
Ms. Mazor is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in the State of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. She is a member of the American Bar Association Construction Industry Forum and the California and Los Angeles County Bar Associations. Ms. Mazor also served in the capacity of Judicial Extern to the Honorable Kathleen P. March of the United State Bankruptcy Court. Ms. Mazor is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker, License ID No: 01978062. (www.global-empire-properties.com)
Ms. Mazor has been invited to conduct in-house training sessions at ENR 400 Companies and public entities and has been a principal speaker at seminars, including those sponsored by the California Continuing Education of the Bar. Lecture topics relating to the construction industry have included construction claims and project administration issues, key contract provisions and false claims.
In 2004, Ms. Mazor was named a Southern California Rising Star, a distinction received by only the top 2.5 % of lawyers in Southern California, and was listed in the September 2004 issues of the Los Angeles Magazine and the Southern California Super Lawyer Magazine.
A list of the firm's representative clients is available by this link.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Irina J. Mazor has represented clients on such projects as:
- Aladdin Hotel and Casino; Las Vegas , Nevada
- Los Angeles International World Airports, Los Angeles, California
- Commerce Community Center ; Commerce, California
- Downey Fire Station; Downey , California
- Inland Feeder; San Bernardino , California
- SOKA University ; Aliso Viejo , California
- Highway 76; Oceanside , California
- Air Products Hydrogen Plant; Wilmington , California
- Santa Cruz Terrace Apartments, San Pedro , California
- Hayward Manor Hotel; Los Angeles , California
- Diamond Head Condominiums; Los Angeles , California
- The San Jose International Airport Acoustical Treatment Program.
- Children's Museum of Los Angeles
- East Otay Mesa Port of Entry
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND BAR MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of California , 1996
- California Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Construction Industry Forum
- Strathmore's Who's Who
- Business Advisory Counsel, Honorary Chairperson
- Federal Court Admissions:
- U.S. District Court Central District of California , 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Fluent Russian and conversational Spanish
EDUCATION AND HONORARY SOCIETIES
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, 1996 Juris Doctor
- Phi Delta Phi Law Honor Society - Clerk
California State University at Northridge, 1993 Bachelor of Science,
Business Administration with a Double Emphasis in Real Estate and Finance
- Cum Laude
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Alpha Kappa Psi - Vice President
- Golden Key